WARNING: BEWARE OF ALL THINGS GIRLIE!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Beauty Diary Natto Mask

This is the sheet mask I used this weekend. Sorry, I forgot to take a picture before I used it.





Purpose: Hydrating, firming




Skin type: All skin types especially dull, dehydrated skin

Characteristics: The r-PGA component present in Natto Gum not only protects the skin with a thin layer of water film preventing the loss of water from skin surface, but also effectively penetrates deep to hydrate the skin. Together with the Bio-Active Silanols and Algae Extract conditioning, they work to achieve maximum hydration for the skin regaining its luster. The Natto essence is iso-flavone rich and helps to rejuvenate the skin, improving the skin’s elasticity, reducing signs of aging.


What I noticed...
day one- most parts of my face were really hydrated and soft, but the area between my nose and mouth and the area between my left cheek and mouth had the beginnings of a few red bumps. They were in the early stages of surfacing.

day two- same thing, but the bumps that were surfacing have now surfaced. They were tiny zits.

day three- by now, most of my face feels pretty good, except for that one section. When I patted my face in the morning, there was a softer bounce back which I really liked.

overall- I'm not sure.... I like how most of my face felt but the area that broke out did bother me and it still hasn't completely gone away yet. I probably won't buy this mask again for that reason alone. I would recommend it to other people though, because not everyone's skin is the same. So it may work out for other people, plus most of my face felt pretty good. Maybe this mask just wasn't meant for me.

This mask is FULLY LOADED with juice so you know you're getting your money's worth! I still have a lot left over that I plan to use on my neck =)  We will have to see what happens. I will definitely do an update on the results later.

2 comments:

  1. h3ygirl, how do you save the leftover juice?? Soak it up with a cotton ball and use it right away or save it for later?

    By the way, cool ass blog! I am inspired! I think I should update mine more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thugqueen28 =)
    i will make that my next post. no i don't use a cotton ball, i think that wastes a lot of product. in time i will show you all my frugal secrets! haha
    you being inspired, inspires me!! thanks! you should update yours more often!! i KNOW you buy a lot of stuff. i would LOVE to see it!!

    ReplyDelete