WARNING: BEWARE OF ALL THINGS GIRLIE!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

TFS Mung Bean Mask

The Face Shop Cereal Mask Sheet- Mung Bean, for smooth, clearer skin. 'Mung Bean extract cleans and smoothes skin'


- The Benefits of Mung Bean: Used to cleanse and clarify skin for ages, Mung Beans are valued for their excellent cleansing and detoxifying properties which help resolve skin problems for a more beautiful complexion.


- Made from all natural pulp for the gentle delivery of Mung Bean extract, this nutrient- rich cereal mask sheet cleans and smoothes skin.


I used this mask for 3 days in a row over this past weekend. The mask totally lived up to what it said it would do. My skin felt soft after the first day, but I wasn’t that impressed. The redness looked the same as the night before so it was eh… but after I used it the second day, my skin felt even better. After the third day, red marks reduced a little but my skin felt so soft and rejuvenated, like I had a good night’s sleep for 2 weeks! If all my skin needed was to feel soft and rejuvenated, I would definitely purchase this again. However, my skin is WAY more complicated than that to say the least.  But if one miraculous day, that's all my skin needs, I will be stocking up on that for sure. The masks makes good on what it claims.


Have you used this mask before? What are your thoughts about it? Have you used other Face Shop masks?

No comments:

Post a Comment