WARNING: BEWARE OF ALL THINGS GIRLIE!

Friday, June 17, 2011

pretty nails

I am excited to share with you what I have on my nails this week =)


This is the Orly Bonder I used this week as my base. I think it's a pretty good base. It dries really fast. When it dries, it has this kind of rubbery stickiness to it that I think makes the nail polish adhere better to the nail.


This is one coat of OPI's Dinner for Two nail polish. It's a nice sheer nude color. I think this is generally used for french manicures.


This is 2 coats of OPI's Dinner for Two nail polish. Can you see the difference? Kinda hard huh? I can see that it's slightly more opaque but I probably wouldn't notice it if someone didn't point it out to me.

The final result is....Dun, da-dun DUN...


This is one coat of Deborah Lippman's Glitter in the Air over OPI's Dinner for Two. Don't you just LOVE it?! It's so simple but fun. It kinda reminds me of those Mother's Animal Cookies. I've had it on for 2 days now and I still love looking at it. It's like I went to a party and got confetti stuck on my nails.

This is what I used all together.


From left to right,
Orly Bonder $8, OPI Dinner for Two ($8-$9), Deborah Lippman's Glitter in the Air $18! ( I know right?! I got mine at Nordstroms. I REALLY like it though.), and Borghese's Top Coat $10.


What do you think? Do you like it? Have you tried any of these polishes before? Do you think the Glitter in the Air is worth it? Holla back yo =)

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! Looks AMAZING! You don't have a lot of followers/// WHY?!?! :)))))))) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW you are SO sweet!!! I kinda stopped posting... and abandoned it... I will start posting again JUST FOR YOU!!! Thanks for following me =)

      Delete
    2. Your welcome! And YAY! For new posts:)xoxox

      Delete