WARNING: BEWARE OF ALL THINGS GIRLIE!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Go bye bye

These are some of the products I can't wait till I'm finished with them.


From left to right:

EOS honeydew lip balm- ugh I really REALLY don't like this product and will not purchase it again. I bought it only because it was different looking from all the other lip balms I've used in the past. I have to use it a lot before I feel that my lips are moisturized but even then it doesn't last. So now I just want to finish it and give it to my dog to play with. At least then he will have something to look forward to. I don't recommend this to anyone and if I can save you $3-$4, I'll be happy. Would not recommend this to anyone!

The Face Shop pure berry BB cream- This BB cream is ok, not the best, not the worst. It's consistency is not as thick as others I've tried. I would say it's the same consistency as regular lotion. I think this BB cream has anti-oxidant properties but I haven't noticed a difference so I'm ready to go on to the next thing. And I'm VERY close to finishing it. YAY! I probably wouldn't purchase this again because I didn't see any difference (but maybe that's a good thing? like my skin stayed the same since it first started?) It does have SPF 20++, so I was using it as my sunscreen. I would recommend this to someone who wanted to try BB cream. It has a nice scent that is not overpowering.

The Face Shop Pore Minimizer Controlling Cream- I was so excited when I first got this because my pores are HUGE! I mainly use this on my forehead and inner cheek area (the area right beside my nose), where my pores are really noticeble but I haven't seen much of a difference. I've only seen that it mattes my skin, but I've used other pore minimizers that have worked better. So I wouldn't recommend this nor buy it again.

The Face Shop Quick & Clean Oil- Free Moisturizing Cream- When I first got this I was very excited, because I was so obsessed with The Face Shop products. It was kinda disappointing. It's not that great of a moisturizer. I mean I think it's ok but it's another one I wouldn't buy again. I have yet to find a good moisturizer that is compatible with my skin and that I will see results.

What products can't you wait until you finish up?

No comments:

Post a Comment