WARNING: BEWARE OF ALL THINGS GIRLIE!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Saturday eyes

h3y girl,
So Saturday I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance as my eye primer and put it all over my lid.


My eyelids are extremely oily and usually I have to use this AND one of MAC's paints to keep my shadows from creasing but as usual I was lazy and didn't have much time to do my makeup. 

I used Aritaum Quick Drawing Eyebrow Pencil for my brows. I like it a lot, it's very convenient and has a brush on the other end. The shade I use is #2.


For my lids, I played with my Too Faced Naked Palette. I think it's such a pretty palette. It even comes with instruction cards if you're feeling overwhelmed or are not sure what colors to use. 

I used In The Buff as a highlighter. Satin Sheets on the inner corner, Lap Dance on the outer corner and crease. For my liner I used Stiletto. I'm wearing Fresh Look contacts in Brown. I love this look. It's a great natural everyday day time look. I don't usually line the bottom of my lash line because it's too dramatic for me in the day time, even as a night time look, I still have to get used to it.


For mascara, I used Lancome's Hypnose. I didn't like it that much after the first 2 uses and thought I finally found a Lancome mascara that I didn't love. I was wrong. I liked it from then on. The first few times I used it, it made my lashes stick together, didn't separate it, thickened TOO much and didn't  lengthen. It was just a hot mess!! I felt that way about their eXtreme mascara too. After a few more tries, it didn't do that anymore and it was fine. Maybe it just needed a little breaking in. 


What did you wear this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment