WARNING: BEWARE OF ALL THINGS GIRLIE!

Friday, July 1, 2011

solaroil

On the SolarOil site it says:

A synergistic blend of naturally light oils and vitamin e, designed to deeply penetrate and protect skin and nails. Jojoba oil carries vitamin e deeply into skin to help reduce visible signs of aging. Naturally light oils keep skin soft and supple. Keeps natural nails, nail color and nail enhancements tough and flexible. Repeated use drives oils deeper into natural nail. Super penetrating formula conditions skin and nails.


I've used this bottle for like 8 years on and off. On and off because I never liked it very much. I recently pushed myself to finish it because I bought more cuticle oil that I couldn't wait to try and I FINALLY finished it after all these years!! In their defense, they have probably in, that 8 years changed their formula and is better. Overall, I felt like it just didn't condition very well. I had a friend that was raving about it, so I had to check it out and never got why she like it SO much *shrug.* I've already found another cuticle oil that I like a lot better =)  Which I will show and review in another post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment