WARNING: BEWARE OF ALL THINGS GIRLIE!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

leopard nails *growl*

I wanted to show you the nails I was rockin this past week.  It was inspired by this Konad nail art representative at the IBS show in Vegas this year. Her nails looked AMAZING. Her leopard spots are a lot more pigmented than mine... I only realized this after I came home that it was because of the 'special' Konad polishes. Oh how I wish I purchased some when I was there =(

I'm pretty surprised and proud of myself with the outcome even so. Not a bad job I must say and so far the easiest time I've had with the Konad nail art plates. Take a look.


This is the Holika Holika gold glitter nail polish that I got when I went to Korea last year. Awesome isn't it? If you can't tell, it's A LOT of gold =P I love that it's super pigmented. I only used 2 coats for this.
For the black I used OPI's Black Onyx.


For a the base coat I used Skinfood's milk creamy nail.
And top coat I used Skinfood's milk creamy nail.


The Konad nail plate that I used is m57. You can even see I didn't clean the plate too well. I was really scared to mess up my nails if I tried.


Hope this inspires you to paint your nails and show me =)
Do you like the leopard spots or would you prefer the zebra/ tiger stripes (are they even animals stripes? lol) Till next time... happy painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment