WARNING: BEWARE OF ALL THINGS GIRLIE!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

wipe on, wipe off eye makeup removers etude vs. holika holika

These are 2 of the eye makeup removers that I brought back from Korea.

This one is Etude House's mascara remover. OMG what a disappointment. I'm surprised it even made it on the shelves! I wonder if it's been tested on anyone to remove anything! It doesn't remove mascara easily. In fact it made the mascara tougher, almost like you put hairspray on your lashes. It was awful. I also tried to leave the cotton on my eyes for a few seconds before I tried removing my mascara, nothing worked. But because I absolutely hate wasting product... I just used it and kept tugging my lashes until it all flaked off. Horrible I know but I will never ever purchase this again and would like to persuade anyone against purchasing this. Etude House has SO many cute things that work pretty well, go spend your money on their other products and LEAVE THIS ON THE SHELF!


The second one is Holika Holika's Magic Salt lip & eye remover. I really like this remover and would totally purchase again when I visit Korea or if I see it next time I go to asia. It works really well, costs a lot less than the eye makeup removers in the US and far superior in the cute packaging department. With this eye makeup remover I can start wiping or let it sit on my eyelid for a few seconds and then wipe. I still go over it a few times to make sure it gets everything but NO TUGGING which I love. I haven't used either on my lips.


Both of these makeup removers you have to shake up to mix the liquid in them before you use it. I still have a different Etude House lip and eye remover. So Etude still has a chance to redeem themselves in the makeup remover department. I mean they have SO much makeup products that you would think they would make something good at removing them right?! Have you tried any of these removers? Did the Etude one work for you? If it did, please share the secret to using it because maybe I'm just not using it right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment