WARNING: BEWARE OF ALL THINGS GIRLIE!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

the face shop vita E mask sheet review

So this is the mask I used last weekend. I got this at the Face Shop in Korea so everything besides the Nutri- Life E mask sheet is in korean. This mask nicely moisturized my face. It didn't fade any acne scars ,  but I don't think that was one of the functions anyways. And I didn't have a new breakout when I woke up in the morning =)


Silly me, I thought these two were the same mask. But they're not. I bought this from the Face Shop here and it has english. When I took a closer look at it, I realize this one has milk in it. 



What it says-
Vita E Mask Sheet, with skin plumping milk and egg extracts.
- Formulated with Vitamin E and extracts of Milk and Egg, this vitamin drenched sheet mask floods the skin with lavish moisture and helps keep your skin look and feel youthful.
- Vitamin E moisturizes, helps fight oxidation and protects skin cells against sun damage.
-patented phytolex nanoliposome effectively delivers beneficial ingredients deep into the skin and helps protect tired, rough skin from environmental damages.

What is Phytolex Nanoliposome?
Phytolex Nanoliposome is a composite of Ceramide and natural plant extracts of Mung Bean, White Birch and Rumex Crispus L.

The second mask was extremely moisturizing. It made my skin really oily in the morning and my pores were HUGE!! The consistency of this mask is that it is pretty thick.  I would recommend this to someone  who has extremely dry skin or is out in the sun a lot. It's supposed to help with sun damage. Vitamin E is really good for your skin. Would I repurchase these? I would repurchase the one from Korea, the other mask made my skin too oily.

Have you tried this mask? Have you tried any of the masks from the Face Shop?  What do you think about cotton sheet masks?





No comments:

Post a Comment