WARNING: BEWARE OF ALL THINGS GIRLIE!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

soaking up the juices

This post is dedicated to thugqueen28, congratulations for graduating and being my one faithful reader =)
This one's for you kid.

In response to your comment. I don't use cotton balls, They absorb ALOT of liquid and you don't get much of anything back. The only thing I use cotton balls for now is removing nail polish.

I buy these dry cotton masks for the face, neck and eyes/lips and use them to soak up whatever's left over in the bag.






Sometimes there is not enough juice for one whole cotton mask. So when that happens I just soak what I have and keep it in a zip lock bag until I use another mask of the same essence. Like so.



Then I transfer the mask that has soaked up all the juices in the old bag and place it in the new bag so it can keep soaking. These masks are REALLY cheap too. It's $1.50 each at Ichiban and you get like 12 face masks, 12 neck masks or eyes/ lip mask. If you don't like wasting ANYTHING like me, then you should definitely get these to not feel guilty when you toss good juice away. Here's another option.

I didn't like these as much as the Ichiban ones. The Kose ones are kinda cool and a lot easier to use. It's like the size of an alka- seltzer tablet I think. Do you remember those cool towels you had as a kid? The ones where it comes in a tight square or circle and when you put them in water, they expand into a face towel? That's how this works. When it's full of juice, it will expand. This didn't fit my face as well however, but maybe that's because I have a big forehead. haha And the texture of this is kinda grainy, kinda bumpy- I don't really like it. And these run $5 for 14, which is bad if you compare it to Ichiban's. But to each their own. 

I ALMOST forgot. So I don't really like to stick my hand in the juice bag to stuff the masks in because not only does it get all over my hands, but I feel like I'm wasting product. So I use this to stuff it. 


This is a My Melody ear pick. And no I don't pick my ears with it! It's TOO cute, isn't it? I didn't know what to do with it but FOR SURE it was TOO cute to pick my ears with! So now I've found the perfect job for it. Yay!

I hope that answers all your questions thugqueen28. Let me know if you have any more. 
Do you prefer the Ichiban or the Kose? Are you a juice saver? Would you go thru all the trouble? Am I CRAZY?! Muahahaha. 

Oh and Kokoro says Wussup! He looks so gangster in this pic and so sad in the other pic huh? I must have took like a million pictures of him with the tie. HAHAHA Poor fella, sucks to be my dog!



No comments:

Post a Comment