WARNING: BEWARE OF ALL THINGS GIRLIE!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Nails

Happy Valentine's Day EVERYONE =)
Please know it doesn't matter if you don't have a Valentine this year or not. It's really not a big deal. Regardless if you have one or not, you are already loved by a bunch of people and I bet there is someone who admires you from afar that you may not be aware of or... you are aware of them, but they are not your type. hehe
Anywhoo, I wanted to show you guys what I did with my nails yesterday in preparation for today.

I will tell you what the "Y" is for later in this post.  But first I will tell you what I used-  1 coat of China Glaze's Strong Adhesion Bast Coat, 2 coats of China Glaze's "White on White" polish, Konad's "Wine Red" special polish and one of Konad's nail art stamp plates.


The "White on White" nail polish didn't go on as smoothly as it did when I used "For Audrey." I'm not sure why. It went on uneven, but the second coat evened it out. It didn't seem like it took that long for it to dry, but I didn't realize that until later... so after that, I stamped on the Konad design and finished off with the China Glaze "Fast Freeze Quick Dry" because you don't paint it on, you put a drop on your fingers and it's supposed to dry your polish. I used the "Fast Freeze Quick Dry" instead of their other fast dry top coat because of the Konad special polish. Every time I have ever put on a brush on top coat, it has made the stamp art run... OMG and you know how annoying that is! So I've learned my lesson and will use the "drops" from now on if I use anything with special polish. I let this dry for about half an hour or so before I hopped into the shower. Only to realize then, that the nail polish wasn't completely dry inside, because my polish was shifting and the design was getting kinda squashed from all the layers beneath that were not dry. I have learned another lesson. I will put a drying top coat before I put any design on my nails.

 Sorry this is a little blurry, but you can still make out the letters right? Can you guess who's initials these belong to =)
Hint: It's a Kpop Singer, who's also a part of one of Korea's biggest boy bands.







 For those of you that guessed TaeYang. You are right!!

To Taeyang- Thanks babe for coming to San Francisco and making one of hopes come true =)

He is and will forever be my Korean first love. Which is why for Valentine's Day 2014, I rock his initials on my ring fingers. Ringa Linga biatches!

I hope you will all have a great and safe day.

No comments:

Post a Comment