WARNING: BEWARE OF ALL THINGS GIRLIE!

Friday, April 18, 2014

Eminence Coconut Age Corrective Moisturizer with Natural Retinol Alternative Review


Hey guys! I know it’s been a while but I’ve been really busy. But I have a ton of stuff I would like to share with you guys. My first post back will be of the Eminence Coconut Age Corrective Moisturizer with Natural Retinol Alternative. 





An esthetician had warned me that she didn’t see a difference in her clients’ skin when using this but me well…being me, I just HAD to try it for myself. And I have to say, she was right. I am SO happy I have finally finished the whole jar! I feel like that is a huge accomplishment for me especially when half way thru it, I just wanted to give it away because I didn’t want to waste my time on it anymore. But it’s expensive, so I just sucked it up. It’s not harmful but it wastes your time if you are looking for something “correcting.”

·         Moisturizes the skin- CHECK
·         Moisture and pH balancing- CHECK
·         Skin appears immediately lifted and tightened- ummm...No!
·         Promotes elasticity and delays the visible signs of aging- No
·         Excellent emollient for skin- n/a
·         Replenishes the skin moisture barrier- CHECK

It moisturizes well and was good for the winter when my skin was drier but I didn’t see any “age correcting.” I cheated a few times and used Eminence’s Linden Calendula Treatment Cream as a moisturizer and that one is AMAZING- definitely a keeper! The same esthetician recommended it because she said Dita Von Teese uses it and her skin is AMAZING! She hadn’t tried it herself yet but curiosity got to me and I had to see for myself and I’m so glad I did. But I will save that review for another day. Thanks for reading and please feel free to leave comments or questions if you have them below. Have a great weekend lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment