WARNING: BEWARE OF ALL THINGS GIRLIE!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Star Product- Moroccan Oil





This is my review on Moroccan Oil. It is the best out there! And believe me, I’ve tried just about everything, nothing compares as of yet. I’ve had sales people talk me into believing and purchasing a whole bunch of Kerastase products and not one of them compares to this. I will review the Kerastase products another time. I've gone thru about 3 bottles of Moroccan Oil to date and is the only hair product I’ve repurchased. I have to also add that it is on the pricey side and the manufacturers don’t budge on the price because they know their product is THAT good. So when you go to salons and they are having a sale- this one will be excluded.

What is also nice about the product is that you only need a little. I like to apply it when my hair is 50-75% dry. If you apply when it’s completely dry, it might make your hair a bit greasy. Again, you only need a small amount. If you have thick hair like I do, I would suggest you use about a quarter size amount. I would only apply it at the ends and the left over oil on your hands, I would work it up to the scalp. I wouldn’t spend too much time on the scalp, unless you like the grease ball look.

When comparing this to Josie Maran’s Argan Oil, this also takes the gold. Josie Maran’s Argan Oil is amazing as a moisturizer for skin but when applied to the hair, the hair becomes sticky and stiff. It’s actually really weird. I’ve applied the same to my hand and my hand became SUPER soft, which is why I decided to buy it in the first place. And yes I have tried the Josie Maran’s Argan Oil for Hair also. 


Even my mom likes it and that’s saying a lot, since she is usually ba-humbug about everything. She didn’t even comment on the price! It’s totally worth every penny.


Have you tried this? What was your result? Did you find something comparable or better? Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments. 





No comments:

Post a Comment