WARNING: BEWARE OF ALL THINGS GIRLIE!

Friday, January 10, 2014

Minion Nails



This post is dedicated to !Cassiebella!, who has inspired me to post again =) Happy New Year girl, this posts for you. I hope you like it!

So I was at a diner and I noticed my waitress had some yellow chipped nail polish Her hands were moving so fast I couldn't tell what she had on them but I could see it was more than just yellow nail polish.  Then I saw the cyclops eye and I knew it was a minion! I asked her and she confirmed it. I thought it was such a cute idea that I had to try it.





These are the polishes I used.





1.     Sally Hansen's Triple Strong Strengthener as a basecoat.

2.     Zoya's nail polish in Creamy. Btw- Zoya is giving 3 nail polishes away for free from January 7-13, 2014 (But you have to pay for shipping and handling, it's $12 but if you do the math- the polishes come out to be $4 each and that's still a good deal!! Here's the link http://www.zoya.com/content/category/something_big_is_coming.html and the code is COLOR2014. Please share with me what colors you ordered =)

3.     Konad's Special Nail Polish in Black.

4.     Island Girl Nail Art Pen and Brush. It's dual sided.

5.     OPI's Yoga Ta Get This Blue.

6.     Konad's Special Nail Polish in Wine (for the heart).

7.     I also used Konad's letter nail plates. M17 and M18 http://www.konadnailart.com/contents/en-us/d13_konad_image_plate_01.html

It was a lot of work but fun. Let me know if you try this or some other fun design or if you have any questions or comments. Happy polishing =)



No comments:

Post a Comment