WARNING: BEWARE OF ALL THINGS GIRLIE!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Allure- October 2013, Must Try These Products!







Allure is my absolute FAVORITE magazine and I know I'm behind on my reading but so what?! haha This is my must check out list from their October 2013 issue.


Tinted Lip Balm

  • Loreal Color Riche Balm in Rose Elixir (I usually don’t like my balms or lip moisturizers to have color but this one just sounds too good not to.

-      Lip Balm Nivea 

  • Lip Butter Smooth Kiss

Styling product

  •  Carol’s daughter hair milk leave- in moisturizer

  • Redkin Curvaceous Full Swirl (already purchased, will review when I try it)

Foundation
  • Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra- light Skin Perfecting Make-up

  • Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup Compact (I’ve already tried their Silk Foundation and it really is THE BEST foundation I have tried so far! So this one is a no brainer, I just hope it doesn’t disappoint since Silk Foundation raised the bar so high for me.)

Body Wash
  • Neutrogena Body Clear Pink Grapefruit (I LOVE the smell of grapefruits!)

Nail Polish

  • Clinique, a different nail Enamel in Black Honey

Cuticle Cream

  • Essie’s Apricot Oil (swiped from my niece!)

Mask

  • Murad Clarifying Mask

  • Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Treatment Mask

  • Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

Deodorant

  • Lavanilla the Healthy Deodorant

That’s my list. Have you tried any of these or something else you might recommend? Also if anyone can recommend a GOOD 2" curling iron, please leave it in the comments. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment